Sunday, December 6, 2009

And The Blogging Starts!!

I must say, I never really thought about having a blog until last week. I knew I should be working on the million papers that I have due this week or at least studying for all of my final exams. But instead, I put it off and spent hours reading post after post on my sister's blog, and I'm glad that I did. I cried, I laughed, I was encouraged, and somehow relieved of the pressure I felt from all the work that needed to be done. Relieved just from reading? If that truly was the case, think of how I would feel if I was able to share my own thoughts and what is on my heart. I loved the idea.

Now, it did take me all weekend to finally set up my own page and until today to finally write my first blog. That being said, I might not get on here as much as I would like and what I end up writing may not always be super awesome or make much sense. Sometimes I have a hard time getting things out because I get lost in my own thoughts or I stumble on my words. But I know that my blog will serve the purpose that I intend it to, and that is simply to just let go.

I am excited that I finally have this page started but I can't procrastinate any longer. I have to study for a final that is tomorrow at 3:00 and finish the 2 papers that are due before the exam starts. But stay posted because I already can't wait to write more!!

3 comments:

Tereasa said...

Alright! I am so excited to have you join us in blogworld This is going to be so much fun

I love your profile. Warrior Princess! That is awesome. I can't wait to see what other awsomeness you come up with. Everything you say will be worth reading because you are my lil'sis!

Jeanne said...

Hey, Lori! Welcome to the Blogosphere! It is super exciting to meet Tereasa's sister, and I can't wait to see what profound thoughts you have stored up for us all.

Now, hit the books, girl - now!!

Sendy said...

Lori!
Welcome to blogworld! Write on worrior princess! This is what blogging is for, letting go. It has served as therapy for many (myself included) and I'm sure it will be the same for you. I'm excited to see what you have in store for you writing. Your profile is written beautifully as is your introduction.
I'm so proud of you!